Fluid Bed Dryer
Fluid Bed Dryer is ideal for the rapid drying of chemicals. It is widely used in Pharmaceuticals, Food and other Industries. The material can be in powder, coarse, granular or crystalline form.
Is consists of a blower which introduces fresh air through heaters at the bottom of the product bowl through perforated plate. The hot air creates turbulence by lifting and expanding the bed of material. This phenomenon is known as fluidisation. Fluidisation forms like a fluid bed of the material in the bowl.
The circumstance is ideal for drying, Fluidisation produces full agitation of the solid particles and offers maximum heat transfer. Hence the material dries rapidly . Filter bags are provided to prevent particles escaping from the dryer.
Special Features :
- Pre air filtration by 20 micron filters and secondary by 5 micron
- Final air through HEPA (0.3 micron) filters as an optional features
- 65% open perforated air distribution plates along with Dutch weave mesh.
- On line sampling Port (Optional)
- Explosion relief disk
- All Contact parts made from Stainless Steel 304 or Stainless Steel 316 as per customer's requirement.
- Manufacturing as per cGMP guidelines
- Complete elimination of static charge by safe earthing system
- Uniform Drying at low temperature
- Fan motor unit & filtration unit can be placed in remote areas
- Heating mode could be electrical / steam/ thermic fluid
- Uniform drying
- Rapid exchange of Granules
- Safe earthing arrangement with low voltage relay.
- Solid flow sensor monitor for monitoring the leakage in the air discharge filters.
- "PLC" based power panel with "MMI" based operating panel for process automation.
- Food grade silicon gasket set.
- Facility of mounting of blower with motor & heating chamber with air filteration unit out side the granulation room.
- Pneumatically operated inlet and outlet dampers.
- All stainless steel model including all fabrications
- External and internal finishes of glass beading or polishing
- Heating / Cooling / Internal pressure
- Vacuum available for de-aerating or to assist in drying
- Internal spray systems for coating or moisturising
- Direct vacuum, direct drum, conveyor loading
- Dust-free direct vacuum loading
- Inverter controlled automatic cone positioning
- ATEX certified models
Capacity: 20 Liters to 5000 Liters
The gentle mixing action & low speed tumbling make this the ideal blender for:
Blending, Vacuum drying, Pasteurising, Sterilising, Nutraceuticals, Pigments, Detergents, Breakfast cereals, Ceramic powders, Vitamins and minerals, Food, Spices, Herbs, Plastic granules, Metal powders, Agrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Plastic powders